About Anthony’s Home Watch & Concierge Services
Anthony’s Home Watch & Concierge Services is owned and operated by Anthony LaPorta. Anthony’s mission with A.H.C.S LLC is to provide a stress-free life for clients knowing that their property is being professionally taken care of, allowing them to enjoy their lives doing what they love to do.
Anthony, is an accredited member of the National Home Watch Association, who has passed a criminal background check conducted by the N.H.W.A and has been evaluated to make sure A.H.C.S LLC is licensed, insured, and bonded.
Anthony is also a licensed real estate agent with Coldwell Banker, allowing him to not only have great connections with clients, but many reliable vendors as well.
Make your first choice, the right choice by calling Anthony’s Home Watch & Concierge Services at 941-615-8474.
“Protect your investment with A.H.C.S LLC”
Why You Should Choose Accredited
Benefits of Hiring an Accredited Home Watch Service
- An Accredited Home Watch service’s regular visits to your property may prevent or lessen property damage.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will create a presence in your home which may deter squatters and other intruders.
- Accredited Home Watch inspectors will look for leaks, insect infestations, mold and other potential threats.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will deliver consistent an accurate information to you during your absence.
- An Accredited Home Watch service can make arrangements for work to be done in your absence, leaving you to do what you wish once you return.
- An Accredited Home Watch service can act as your liaison between contractors, associations, Realtors and virtually anyone that you authorize them to.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will implement your storm plan.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will answer alarm calls.
- Homes controlled by an HOA/POA have bylaws that dictate how their exterior and ground are to be maintained. An Accredited Home Watch service will make itself aware of these rules and make sure that your home is kept within guidelines. They will address any problems with landscapers and lawn services.
- For condo owners, while an HOA/POA is responsible for common grounds and common areas, you are responsible for everything from the “studs in”. Problems in an upstairs unit can create major damage to the unit below. Common pipes in common walls are also notorious for causing problems to multiple units. An Accredited Home Watch service can discover issues prior to your return.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will give you peace of mind, knowing that your home is being looked after by professionals who have your best interests in mind.